The 22nd International Fashion Products Trade Fair and China(Sichuan)New Year Shopping Expo
Chengdu, Sichuan | February 5th to 11th 2018
The 22nd International Fashion Products Trade Fair and China (Sichuan) New Year Shopping Expo will be held at Chengdu Century City New Exhibition & Convention Center, Sichuan Province, China, February 5th to 11th 2018.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2018
April 8-11, 2018
Boao, Hainan Province, China
An Open and Innovative Asia for a World of Greater Prosperity
The Boao Forum for Asia's annual conference will be held again in April 2018.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON PARTICIPATING
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE FORUM PROGRAMME
BIOFACH CHINA 2018
May 24 to 26, 2018
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
The most influential organic trade fair in China. Organized by NürnbergMesse Group and China Green Food Development Center, BIOFACH CHINA is rated as the most professional platform for international organic companies to develop their business in China.
Why BIOFACH CHINA 2018:
- Comprehensive exhibiting packages are available which aim to assist suppliers to reach target buyers to achieve business goals. Over the three expo days in China, exhibitors will be able to:
- Meet quality buyers, distributors, retailers, wholesalers, importers and exporters from across the Asia market who come to the expo for sourcing new and advanced products
- Establish and expand distribution networks in China.
- Increase sales in the Chinese market.
- Create brand awareness in the vibrant marketplace.
- Network with the professionals from the entire organic and natural products industry in China under one roof.
- Obtain vital market intelligence to facilitate successful business launch and development in the new China market.
Please note: The Organic Exporters Association of New Zealand are planning to create a NZ pavilion and is seeking interest for those wishing to exhibit at Biofach China.
Deposits are required by 31 January 2018.
If you are interested, please contact Rick Carmont, Executive Director at: email@example.com
2018 The 23rd China (Beijing) International Health Industry Expo
The largest health industry expo in China
Date: April 8-10,2018
Venue: Beijing-China International Exhibition Center
Parts of CIHIE Expo:
- WHIC - World Health Industry Conference
- Health & Nurtrition Food Zone
- Organic & Green Food Zone
- Health Care & Elderly Service Zone
- Bottle Drinking Water Zone
- Import Food and Beverage Zone
The 23rd China (Beijing) International Health Industry Expo, which will takes place at China International Exhibition Center during April 8-10,2018 and covers the areas of 40,000 square meters (Hall 1A,1B,1-2A,1-2B,6,7,8A,8B). It is well-known as “The largest health industry expo in China”Totally about 1,200 enterprises and 54,300 professional visitors
6th Dairy China Summit 2018
May 23rd -25th, 2018
- Focus on the forefront of the dairy industry, closely following the innovative trends in functional dairy and other dairy R&D technologies
- Deep analysis on emerging market strategy in China and how to find out more international collaboration opportunities due to "the Belt and Road" initiative
- Pay attention to national standard revision direction and industry standard interpretation to build world-class dairy brands
- Boosting Industry 4.0, accelerating the transition, strengthening quality control and monitoring, building the dairy intelligent ecological industrial chain together
- In-depth analysis on the industry structure of various kinds of dairy products, with a focus on modified milk, yogurt and other emerging product categories
- Working together with delegates from infant formula milk powder companies to spur on new policy, innovation development, marketing and e-commerce strategy
- More than 150 delegates from Chinese and foreign dairy companies discussing current developments and trends in the Chinese dairy industry
- In-depth communication with industry players to strengthen industry information sharing and cooperation
China International Import Expo (CIIE)
Nov 5 - 10, 2018
[Booking Deadline: Jun 30, 2018]
In May 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping announced at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation that China will hold China International Import Expo (CIIE) starting from 2018.
It is a significant move for the Chinese government to hold CIIE to give firm support to trade liberalization and economic globalization and actively open the Chinese market to the world. It facilitates countries and regions all over the world to strengthen economic cooperation and trade, and to promote global trade and world economic growth in order to make the world economy more open.
This Expo is focused on companies wanting to sell into China.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MORE INFO
CLICK HERE FOR THE WEBSITE